Sunday, January 27, 2019

Shopping Mall Murder

As i walk around this air conditioned shopping mall i contemplate propelling myself off the fifth level. I currently stand on the moving stairs watching all these lazy shoppers going up up to their death. Similar like me except they don't even realize that this suicide is much worse than a jump. This suicide is committed everyday. Their wallets is the gun and their head is their dignity. Their heart swept away with every swiping of their credit card. Its all a bloody mess. Cash everywhere. Cash they barely can get a grasp on. Some of them fall off the balcony just trying to stretch that soft arm one more inch to reach one single bill. People even traveled hundreds and thousands of minutes of sky time to end up in this hell hole where their salary can go much further in this Malaysia shopping mall than in their UK shops. I'm fucking disgusted. I am crying here stuck in the second floor trying to make myself to go back to the ground. But i decide to take the moving stairs to the third level. Closer to my last sentence. And you are almost at your last penny. Yet you didn't even make it near the moving stairs. You are already dead. Swimming in the pit of debt. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

La La Land

Every time I ask my "try-hard-to-be-american but is clearly fresh off the boat Asian" dad for 50 bucks I get the same boring, wast...